<$BlogRSDURL$>

burn for you 

weather today is IMMENSELY HOT!!!!! ok.. might not be as hot as sg, but somehow i think the lack of humidity sometimes makes it worse. i feel like it intensifies the heat. there ain't no water vapour to teleport away some of the heat. on a bright note, my 2 hour industrial rel lecture got cancelled today because the lecturer's ill. the tutor claims that she is REALLY ill, but a few members of the tut today were a tad skeptical, aussies tending to love the heat (god knows why) and their propensity to take sickies to go to the beach on days such as today.

as part of my mid east politics class i am supposed to write a critical reflection report, based on what i've learnt during the sem from the module and whether it has either affirmed or challenged my pre-conceived beliefs. so, i've decided that during the next 4 weeks , this week included, i shall write my report in 4 parts. feel free to comment on it. by the way, i may use a bit of poetic licence and try to portray myself as a bigot who has seen the light. that's if i find my report too boring n full of "nothing i believed got challenged". word count issues, you see...