<$BlogRSDURL$>

sting 

i actually typed out this post earlier in the day, but my comp decided to go wonky on me, so i'm re-typing it. bugger...

so ya... sting performed in sg on monday night. i'd love to have gone, but i'd have had to buy the 140 buck ticket if i'd wanted to really see his physical image instead of an on-screen 1. and since i lack a sugar mommy (any candidates?? leave a comment and i'll get back to you) i missed gd ole gordon sumner.. that's sting's real name in case you didn't know. anyow to commemorate his visit to sg, i've decided to list my top ten list of songs by him.
  1. When We Dance (the version from the "All This Time" album)
  2. Fragile
  3. A Thousand Years
  4. Fields Of Gold
  5. If I Ever Lose My Faith In You
  6. Ghost Story
  7. History Will Teach Us Nothing
  8. Let Your Soul Be Your Pilot
  9. The Windmills Of Your Mind
  10. The Book Of My Life
the links above are to the lyrics, NOT mp3 links, because as we all know, they are illegal. but you can go to sting's website and listen to some of the above songs.