<$BlogRSDURL$>

the end of the year 

it's that time for reflecting upon my actions and thoughts and how they affected the events of the year past. to me, my life, other than the academic part revolves around the people i love and care for..

to those who have helped me, thank you. you may not even have realised that you were helping me, but i have been grateful for the aid accorded to me, even though i may not have thanked you at that point in time. for the lessons i've learnt, both the hard, painful ones as well as the soft, pleasant ones... thanks goes out to those who have helped me learn them.

to those whom i'm helped in any way, which is thanks-worthy, you're welcome. i'm glad to have done whatever it was i did that helped you. sometimes i don't realise the impact of what i do. as i've come to learn during the past year especially, the slightest nuance or inflection can make all the difference.

my sincerest apologies to those whom i've hurt. i pray that this group is a small one. through my actions or inactions i have caused you pain. most of you whom i've hurt, i'm probably still not aware of the trespasses i've commited. but there are some people whom i've hurt deliberately. maybe, out of a sense of reciprocity (whether right or wrong) or due to loss of sanity at that point in time or simply just to blow off steam. i have tried not to be malicious or be hypocritical. i think to a large extent i have been successful, but there have been instances where i have succumbed to the temptation of being both. i'm hardly proud of them, but what has been done cannot be undone, unless somebody's got a time machine out there. i hope all of you can forgive me.

and to round out the year, i forgive everyone who has done me wrong, whether intentional or unintentional. holding on to the past just means added baggage, so leave it all behind and start the year afresh.

comments are much appreciated. either in the comment link or else you can mail me at [pseudonym under which this blog is published (if you didn't get that, look at the byline.. you know the line which shows when this post was published)][at]gmail[dot]com.

to all, a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!