<$BlogRSDURL$>

why i know no sane females 

below is the gist of a conversation i had with my mom. to set the background, she and my dad went to the boom boom room (a club in sg which has sg's best (in my opinion) gay stand up comic). they decided to go because they'd heard a lot about his routine and wanted to check it out for themselves...

ma: you know i don't know how that place is still open

me: why?

ma: you know...got so many of these gay people around

me: ok..so what.. government is open about gays what

ma: ya la.... but still... you know, they were kissing in public

me: ya...so?

ma: ON THE LIPS!!!!!!!

me: ma.... that's what gays do.... they kiss each othe on the lips...amongst other things

after about 5 seconds of uncomfortable silence

ma: vish...are you...erm... you know.... erm......

me: ma... if you're asking if i'm gay, no, i'm not....

i've concluded that the reason i know no sane females is because my mother isn't sane, so she skewed the baseline...