<$BlogRSDURL$>

it's a dog's life.. 

if there was such a thing as dog heaven on earth, australia would be it. when people use the phrase "it's a dog's life" it's supposed to mean a shitty existence. not so for our canine friends over here. they get treated like princelings. i know a person who grills filet mignon for their pooch. sheesh!!! i know another person whose "brother" must have his room airconditioned and his mattress nicely fluffed up and just before going to bed, he needs the fan directed at him.. bah!!

anyways, here is a day in the life of an aussie dog...

i woke up today and saw my Leader doing her exercise. so i decided to exercise too. i rolled over and stretched and tried chasing my tail. why can't i ever catch it?? then we went hunting. we went in the magic machine that carries everything. i love sticking my head out of it. the feeling of the wind blowing through my beautiful blond hair and over my tongue is is like WOW!! when we got to the hunting ground, i guarded the magic machine that carries everything whilst Leader went hunting. i dozed a while. by the time i finished my nap, Leader had returned with a good haul today. i smelled different types of meat. wow!! Leader caught a lot of animals today. we went back home where i chased away all the butterflies and flies so that they wouldn't disturb Leader. i don't know what Leader does during this time, but i smelled lotsa good stuff. Leader threw me a BIG bone with bits of juicy meat on it. YUMMY!!! after chewing on it a bit, i decide to keep it for later.... i hid it ounder the flower patch because it looked easy to remember. anyways after that tiring morning i needed an afternoon siesta... when i woke up, the Leader's pups were back. i watched them whilst Leader did IMPORTANT BUSINESS. when Leader returned, i got my lovely bloody piece of meat.. AHH!!! the taste of blood. nothing like that to make me feel like the bitch i am. when the sun went down, we watched the magic box in which you can see people moving and u can hear them, but the funny thing is, you can't smell them. i find that boring so i decided to retire for the night. Leader made my bed by the fireplace, and once i got into it, she covered me with a nice furry cover. reminded me of the days when i was young and use to nuzzle against mama's belly. i think i shall sleep now. good night...