<$BlogRSDURL$>

mother 

you were there, from the moment i was born
you were there, when i took my first step (which was preceded by many falls)
you were there, to hold my hand when i stepped into class on the first day of school (i wonder who was more scared then... you or me?)
you were there, when i was ridiculed for being different (kids in primary school are so ignorant and cruel)
you were there, to embark upon that quest for THE cure
you were there, to be my friend when no one would
you were there, to show me what it means to be a good person
you were there, to teach me that hate would sooner kill me than the one i hated
you were there, to wipe away my tears and give me many a hug when i felt like there was no love left in the world
you were there, never asking for more than i am capable of
you were there, to spank me when i did wrong (did your heart hurt more than my palm?)
you were there, to show me what it means to be in a relationship that both gives and takes
you were there, to teach me that love hurts
you are there, always giving me advice (whether requested or unrequested)
you are there, questioning my motives when you felt that i wasn't thinking clearly
you are there, to impart your perceptive insights into the souls and nature of people
you are there, to love and be loved...